Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cursed Giani Bernini

I lost my diamond ring.

But found it.

It was in my purse.

I actually blubbered like an idiot. And then I realized how much that ring means and how much I love my poobawooba.

Valentine's Day is bullshit hallmark holiday crap, but I buy into it everytime. Notice the spelling of "by."
Today, my valentine did my bidding:

A cinnamon dolce latte delivered to me and a cinnamon bun (I only ate 1/2)
A subway sandwich and sun chips delivered to me.

He is a peach. He is now out shopping for the best bargains to make me a Valentine Dinner of Spaghetti and meatballs.

I love him. And I can't believe I still feel the same way about him after all these years, because my first marriage....well - that is another story.

I am watching a Dick Van Dyke and Debbie Reynolds movie from 1967 right now about divorce.....I lvoe old movies - especially from the 60's.

No comments: