Saturday, December 06, 2008

nuttin to say

School sucks the life out of me and so I find I have nothing worthy of a blog post to say. Maybe I am judging to harshly....hmmm.

My house is a disaster. So, I am planning a day out today. Ha!
Scott made delicious tacos last night.
I had mango salsa and it was fabulous!
We might get snow this week....I love a snow day!
Scott gets to take off some time after Christmas so we might use our time-share sampler.
He is snoring so loud right now that the house is vibrating.

I've been taking pottery classes, but they are not really classes - more like studio time in a kids' pottery place. I want to take real classes because I like the feel of the clay. I have no real talent at throwing, but I like the process. If all I make are wobbly bowls, that is fineby me. You can never have enough of those. And, since we are broke (as usual) that is what I will give as presents this year.

I told my students that I only wanted pencils if they got me any gifts. Pencils...or starbucks cards! I am evil. Most of my kids are poor so I usually get homemade cards which are the best gifts of all. And hugs....I get a lot of those.

I was absent two days last week for my aunt's funeral (there is a blog topic right there) and I got emails from my kids, and sighs of relief when I appeared on Wednesday.....that was great.

ok, I will formulate a blog about my aunt. stay tuned.

1 comment:

A.E. Bayne said...

I took a pottery class a couple of years ago at LibertyTown. It was great, but really dirty. I have a few ashtray/cat food bowls to show for it.

Check out my blog if you like reading them:
www.pomegrantmindspot.com