Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random things about me.....

tyle>
  1. I am lazy.

  2. I've been to 48 states.

  3. Even though I am married, I often think of myself as single.

  4. I started school early (age 4) and left early (end of 11th grade) and I did get a diploma.

  5. I went to 4 colleges over the course of 12 years and ultimately got my degree by taking 21 credits a semester even in the summer and it took three years.

  6. William Shatner is not my father-in-law. But he sure looks like it.

  7. I've been in the White House three times.

  8. I own a Salvador Dali.

  9. I've been within 20 feet of Barack Obama.

  10. Yes, I actually have 11 cats.

  11. I find it easier to be friends with men than women. Well, not really. But, men are easy to manipulate. And they are often more honest.

  12. I may be too lazy to think of 25 random things about me. But, I soldier on.

  13. Turn ons: music, wine, and muscles.

  14. Turn offs: close minded right fighters whose name rhymes with daybitch.

  15. I have gray hair in copious amounts that I try (although futiley sp?) to hide.

  16. I love to read blogs.

  17. As I type this, I have a cat, Felix, laying across my arms and needling my arm.

  18. I really think I deserve to win the HGTV Dream home. It is in Sonoma California, and although it does not have a pool, the next door neighbor does, and chances are, they will be more liberal than my current pool having neighbors.

  19. I want a hot tub.

  20. I am considering plastic surgery. And botox. HA! A tummy tuck would be nice after I lose 25 pounds.

  21. This damn cat is heavy. And so am I. Diet starts Tuesday!

  22. I am the youngest girl of three girls. My sisters are a year apart and I am 7 years younger and more distant.

  23. My mom is my best friend. But I hate when she is worried about my bad habits.

  24. I forced my husband to watch Sex and the City. He did indeed enjoy the boobies.

  25. Wow, I actually thought up 25 random things about me. I want to read 25 random things about other people now.

2 comments:

A.E. Bayne said...

So cool that you were able to get so close to the action in D.C. I was cozy at home with some good friends a potato soup, but it looked like quite a spectacle from my couch. :-)

Kate/Susan said...

Hey Ellen! :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog--it's nice to hear from you! I was at your house for a book club, I think, we read The Awakening and ate breakfast. You're across the street from me, I think?

Anyway, that's great, thanks so much for your offer of help! I have a feeling I'll need all the help I can get. Drop me an email sometime at s u s a n (a t) m k o s i o r (d o t) c o m.

Thanks!
Susan

PS I was impressed by your Obama pics! I got to shake his hand at the F'burg rally but went nowhere near the inauguration :-D